What is Embryo Freezing?
Embryo freezing refers to the procedure of freezing one or more embryos to save them for future use.
Couples who do not want to conceive in the present can use this technique to conceive in the future by using frozen embryos. If they later decide not to use the embryos, they may decide to donate their frozen embryo to other couples who are in need and can’t able to conceive due to infertility problems.
Women Who Can Potentially Opt For Egg Freezing in India
Due to medical reasons: –
- Cancer (Breast, Ovarian)
- Chemotherapy & Radiation for cancer
- Family history of Poor Ovarian Function (early menopause)
- Chronic cysts
- Early-onset/chronic Endometriosis
Due to social reasons: –
- Unable to find the right partner
- Elective singlehood
- Sports women
- Military personnel
Fresh vs. Frozen Embryo Transfer: –
The success rates of frozen embryos are found to be even better than those with the fresh ones and resulting in –
- Increased implantation rates
- Increased live birth rates
- Decreased miscarriage rates
- Lowered risk of pre-term labor
- Healthier babies
Arihant Hospital and Infertility Care Center provides the Embryo freezing service in Sikar, Rajasthan at a pocket-friendly budget. Contact us to know the facts, complete procedure, and chance of getting success for the Embryo Freezing procedure.