What is Egg Donation?
Egg donation is a procedure in which a fertile woman donates her eggs, to be implanted in another woman to help her conceive. It is a part of assisted reproductive technology or ART.
The procedure typically involves a doctor retrieve an egg or eggs from the ovaries of the donor, fertilizing them in a laboratory, and then transferring the resulting embryos into the recipient’s uterus, especially for women whose eggs are of poor quality or for women who are too old to conceive. Doctors do this using an implantation procedure, such as in-vitro fertilization (IVF).
Egg donating program
A fertile woman who ovulates regularly and releases healthy fertile eggs at timely intervals can donate the egg to the infertile woman and help her in gaining pregnancy and fulfill their dreams of becoming a mother.
Who needs Egg Donation?
In general, we only recommend the use of egg donation, if you failed to get pregnant with your own eggs. This could be because of the following conditions:
- You have no ovaries or they are removed
- You do not ovulate at all
- You had cancer treatment which damaged your ovaries
- You are in post-menopause
- You produce low-quality eggs
- You have unsuccessful IVF cycles using fertility drugs
- You had several miscarriages
- You have a high risk of passing the serious inherited disorder
Reasons for Poor Ovarian Response in young females
- Stressful lifestyles in metros
- Unhealthy/Inorganic dietary habits – Junk Food
- Multitasking leading to HWS ( Hurried Women Syndrome)
- Overindulgence in screens ( mobile, laptop, computers & TV)
Arihant Hospital and Infertility Care Center provides the Egg Donation IVF service in Sikar, Rajasthan at a pocket-friendly budget. Contact us to know the facts, complete procedure, and chance of getting success for the Egg Donation.