What is Blastocyst Transfer?
A blastocyst transfer is an embryo transfer in an infertility treatment procedure that involves transferring one or more embryos that are at a very advanced stage of development, the so-called blastocyst stage. This is usually done on the fifth day after follicular aspiration.
Are you a good candidate for Blastocyst?
Blastocyst transfer may be for you if:
- There are multiple embryos on day 3 to be monitored for quality
- Good quality embryos survive till Day 5.
- If you have had a failure in previous IVF Cycles
- In Single embryo transfer to avoid multiple pregnancies
Benefits of Blastocyst Transfer
- Natural selection of the embryo as only best-growing embryos has the potential to reach till blastocyst stage.
- Reduces risk of multiple pregnancies.
- The chances of successful implantation are greatly increased by this transfer.
Get the IVF using blastocyst transfer procedure at Arihant Hospital and Infertility Care Center, Sikar, Rajasthan at pocket-friendly prices. We have a complete team of experienced gynecologists and licensed medical staff. Our infertility hospital is fully equipped with modern medical equipment and we always follow advanced infertility treatment procedures.